Dr. Penydala Naresh Kumar
I have received my doctoral degree from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad in 2017. As a postdoctoral fellow at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, I have joined Prof. Magadassi’s group in Feb-2020. My current research focused on “Fabrication of high efficiency and semi-transparent perovskite based solar cells through ink-jet printing”.
- P. Naresh Kumar; Das, A.; Deepa, M. Nitrogen Doping of TiO2 and Annealing Treatment of Photoanode for enhanced Solar Cell Performance. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2020, 832, 154880.
- Yao, M. S.; Cao, L. A.; Tang, Y. X.; Liu, R. H.; Deng, Y. H.; P Naresh Kumar, Wu, G.D.; Guan, E. W.; Hong, W. J.; Gang, X ; Gas Transport Regulatory in MOX/MOF Interface for Enhanced Selective Gas Detection. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019, 7, 18397-18403.
- P. Naresh Kumar; Kolay, A.; Deepa, M. Stability, Scale-up and Performance of Quantum Dot Solar Cells with Carbonate Treated Titanium Oxide Films. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9(30), 25278-25290.
- P. Naresh Kumar; Deepa, M.; Ghosal, P. Low-Cost Copper Nanostructures Impart High Efficiencies to Quantum Dot Solar Cells. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7(24), 13303-13313.
- P. Naresh Kumar; Narayanan, R.; Deepa, M.; Srivastava, A. K. Au@poly(acrylic Acid) Plasmons and C60 Improve the Light Harvesting Capability of a TiO2/CdS/CdSeS Photoanode. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 9771–9783.