Is studying olfactory plasticity and figure-background separation.
He is specifically interested in how odorant objects are encoded into the brain and how this encoding is influenced by experience.
His PI is Prof. Adi MizrahiAwards
- 1st prize for Figure-Background Separation in the Mouse Olfactory Bulb Poster at the JBC Annual Retreat .
- The Annual Meeting of the Israeli Society of Neuroscience, Israel, (2014).
- The Gatsby Tri-Center Meeting, Columbia University, New York, USA (2015).
- The Annual Meeting of the Israeli Society of Neuroscience, Israel, (2013).
- The Achems Annual Meeting in Florida, USA (2014).