The JBC "Golden Opportunity" Scholarship for Master Students
The JBC, promotes career development of gifted students, in the various fields of brain research, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
We offer, a 15 month fellowship, starting from the first year of master's degree or a direct Ph.D. The fellowships will only be awarded to students conducting research in a laboratory of a JBC member, at the Hebrew University
The fellowship is offered from October 1, 2020 through December 30, 2021
- Undergraduate students who completed their 3rd year at an Israeli university, with a clear interest in brain science
- Student’s grades must be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class)
- Applications for JBC fellowships, are to students who are interested in conducting research in a lab of a JBC member
- Play an active role in JBC community.
- Participate in JBC activities, e.g., attend JBC-sponsored events, etc.
- Update the JBC on your experience, the fruits of your work, and the insights gained.
- Acknowledge JBC in publications and presentations.
Application form and supporting documents (uploaded to 'Documents Upload' folder according to the instructions):
The following documents should be submitted:
- Application Form (Online Application Form).
- Proof of acceptance to a MA/MSc program in the field of Brain Science, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Copy of Academic Standing from your university (grades from all previous years).
- A research proposal (limited to 1 page)
- A recommendation letter from a JBC Member, expressing his/her approval to accept the student in her/his lab and willing to secure funding till completion of the degree.
Consideration will be given only to complete applications
Last date to submit applications – August 22, 2020