Spatial Economics and Econometrics
- Critical values for unit root and cointegration tests for nonstationary spatial panel data.
- Spatial econometric model of Israel.
- Spatial general equilibrium theory.
- Defining housing submarkets with repeat sales data.
- Valuing infrastructure projects using hedonic house price data.
- Housing affordability in spatial general equilibrium
Epidemiology of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- The transition into adulthood with ASD.
- Estimating recurrent risk for ASD when sample selectivity is induced by stoppage.
- Testing for behavioral effects on the recurrent risk for ASD.
- Game-theoretical analysis of plea-bargaining theory.
- Plea-bargaining: do the innocent plead guilty and the guilty reduce their sentences? An empirical analysis for Israel.
Economic Development of Georgia
- The dynamics of income inequality and mobility in regional Georgia.
- Economic development without rural-urban transition.
The Israel-Palestine Conflict
- Sticks and carrots in bilateral conflicts: dynamic game-theory.
- Econometric analysis of violence and cooperation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
CURRENT WORKING PAPERS
- With D. Felsenstein, "Strong cross-section dependence in spatial panel data: a solution to absent regional data"
- With O. Pinto and A. Rimmerman “Transition into adulthood with autism spectrum disorders: a longitudinal population cohort study”.
- With D. Feldman and D. Felsenstein “Defining housing submarkets using repeat sales data”.
- With J. Guetzkow and S. Kamenetsky “Plea bargaining and the miscarriage of justice”.
- With D. Felsenstein and D. Xieer "Housing affordability in spatial general equlibrium".