for a Selected Monthly ARTicle
- The prize will be awarded for an article published between Agust 1st & November 1st, 2018
- The candidate must be the first author and a student in one of the JBC members’ labs
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- The article to be considered
- Layman Abstract (Up to 100 words)
- Short biography of the author (one paragraph including: name, lab, research topic, photo)
- One figure that best describes the research with its accompanying legend.
- Please note if the article has received any distinguishing highlights -- i.e mentioned in the "news and views" section by the editor, appeared on the journal’s cover, was referenced or named in a journal other than the one in which it was published, received a score by Faculty of 1000, etc.
Articles in the 2nd and 3rd places will automatically be considered in the next round (January 2018)
To be considered for the July prize, all documents should be sent to email@example.com by November 30th, 2018