SMART Brain Prize
The Jerusalem Brain Community offers an award for an outstanding article that has recently been published within the interdisciplinary fields of Brain Science.
- The prize will be awarded for an article published between Jan 1st & May 1st, 2018
- The candidate must be the first author and a student in one of the JBC members’ labs
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- The article to be considered
- Layman Abstract (Up to 100 words)
- Short biography of the author (one paragraph including: name, lab, research topic, photo)
- One figure that best describes the research with its accompanying legend.
- Please note if the article has received any distinguishing highlights -- i.e mentioned in the "news and views" section by the editor, appeared on the journal’s cover, was referenced or named in a journal other than the one in which it was published, received a score by Faculty of 1000, etc.
The Smart Brain Prize will be awarded every two months, throughout the year (for the months of January, March, May, July, September, and November).
Articles in the 2nd and 3rd places will automatically be considered in the next round (July 2018)
To be considered for the March prize, all documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16, 2018