We offer a 15 month fellowship, starting from the second semester of the 3rd year (towards a BA or BSc degree), and extending into the first year of studies towards a master's degree (MA or MSc), or towards a direct Ph.D at The Hebrew University. The fellowships will only be awarded to students conducting research in a laboratory of an active JBC member (who participated in at least one the JBC activities or attended JBC-sponsored events in the last 3 years)
The fellowship is offered from March 1, 2019 through May 30, 2020
- 3rd year Undergraduate students, with a clear interest in brain & cognitive science
- Student’s grades must be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class)
- Applications for JBC fellowships are to students who are interested in conducting research in a lab of a JBC member
- Play an active role in JBC community.
- Participate in JBC activities, e.g., attend JBC-sponsored events, etc.
- Update the JBC on your experience, the fruits of your work, and the insights gained.
- Acknowledge JBC in publications and presentations.
- Application Form (Online Application Form)
Copy of Academic Standing from your university (grades from all previous years)
A research proposal (limited to 1 page)
A recommendation letter from a JBC Member, expressing his/her approval to accept the student in her/his lab and willing to secure funding till completion of the degree
Applications are closed
The next call will open in July 2019