The JBC, promotes career development of gifted undergraduate students, in the various fields of brain research at Hebrew University.
We offer, a 15 month fellowship, starting from the second semester of a student's 3rd year, towards a BA or BSc degree, and extending into, the first year of studies, towards a master's degree (MA or MSc), or towards a direct Ph.D. The fellowships will only be given to students conducting research in a laboratory of a JBC member.
The fellowship is offered from August 1, 2017 through November 30, 2018, at Hebrew University.
- Undergraduate students in their 3rd year, with a clear interest in brain science.
- Student’s grades must be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class).
- Applications for JBC fellowships, are to students who are interested in conducting research in a lab, of a JBC member.
- Continuation of the scholarship into the next academic year, will depend on the candidate’s acceptance to a MA/MSc program in a field of brain science, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Play an active role in JBC community.
- Participate in JBC activities, e.g., attend JBC-sponsored events, etc.
- Update the JBC on your experience, the fruits of your work, and the insights gained.
- Acknowledge JBC in publications and presentations.
Application form and supporting documents (uploaded to 'Documents Upload' folder according to the instructions):
The following documents should be submitted:
- Application Form (Online Application Form).
- Application Form
- Copy of Academic Standing from the university (grades from previous years).
- A research proposal (limited to 1 page)
- A recommendation letter from a JBC Member, expressing his/her approval to accept the student in her/his lab and willing to secure funding till completion of the degree.
Consideration will be given only to complete applications.
Last date to submit applications June 15, 2017