We offer, a 15 month fellowship, starting from the first semster of master's degree or a direct Ph.D. The fellowships will only be awarded to students conducting research in a laboratory of a JBC member, at the Hebrew University
The fellowship is offered from October 1, 2019 through December 30, 2020
- Undergraduate students who completed their 3rd year, with a clear interest in brain science
- Student’s grades must be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class)
- Applications for JBC fellowships, are to students who are interested in conducting research in a lab of a JBC member
- Play an active role in JBC community.
- Participate in JBC activities, e.g., attend JBC-sponsored events, etc.
- Update the JBC on your experience, the fruits of your work, and the insights gained.
- Acknowledge JBC in publications and presentations.
- Application Form (Online Application Form)
- Application Form
- Proof of acceptance to a MA/MSc program in the field of Brain Science, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Copy of Academic Standing from your university (grades from all previous years).
- A research proposal (limited to 1 page)
- A recommendation letter from a JBC Member, expressing his/her approval to accept the student in her/his lab and willing to secure funding till completion of the degree
Only complete applications will be considered
Last date to submit applications – August 28th, 2019